WALEED M. O. SWEILEH
Distinguished Professor of Pharmacy and Clinical Pharmacology
College of Medicine and Health Sciences
Division of Biomedical Sciences
Department of Pharmacology/ Toxicology
Ex-Dean of Scientific Research
Ex-Dean, College of Pharmacy
An-Najah National University – Nablus - Palestine
2011 – now : Professor of clinical Pharmacology
2005 – 2011: Associate professor of clinical pharmacology.
2000 – 2005: Assistant Professor of clinical pharmacology
2004 – 2008: Dean, College of Pharmacy
2004 – 2008: Chairman, Clinical Pharmacy graduate Program
1996 – 1997: Lecturer, College of Pharmacy, An-Najah Univ.
1993 – 1995: Research and Development Department.
Pharmacare Pharmaceuticals, Ramallah, Palestine.
1986 – 1990: Dispensing Pharmacist. Al-Rahma Pharmacy, Qalqilia, Palestine.
ACCOMPLISHMENT AS A DEAN:
As a Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy, I accomplished the following:
1. Improved the quality of pharmacy training
2. Improved the quality of research at the college
3. Introduced the concepts of pharmaceutical care to the undergraduate and graduate curriculum.
4. Introduced the Pharm. D program to the college.
5. Introduced and encouraged the concept of clinical research and publication
6. Helped introduced the concept of departments in the college.
7. Changed the undergraduate and graduate pharmacy curriculum to meet the international standards.
8. Introduced a computer laboratory to support the teaching process
9. Launched several seminar days in medical and pharmacy topics in coordination with other medical colleges.
10. Part of the team who introduced the M.SC clinical Pharmacy.
11. Part of the team who launched the first national pharmacy museum.
12. Part of the team who launched the first clinical trials regarding post-operative analgesia.
Therapeutics I, II
Hospital, Clinical Clerkships
Computer Skills in Pharmacy
Pharmacology, Basic and Clinical