Born in Jordan 1965 attended elementary schooling in Jordan and Lima (Peru) Graduated with honors from high school in 1984 . Received a 2 years scholarship for premedical .Received a doctor of pharmacy degree from University of Illinois at Chicago in 1991.Faculty member at AnNajah University college of medicine and health sciences pharmacy division since 2008.
• Pharm (D) with credentials from the University of Illinois at Chicago …. Comprehensive clinical exposure through internships at prominent Chicago-area hospitals.
• Twelve years of professional experience as a clinical Pharmacist with a leading retail pharmacy with high volume city and suburban locations.
• Very client / patient-oriented; initiative to follow through and verify accurate, correct prescription if any question arises … strong attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills; a good listener … Successful experience working with medical professionals as well as individuals from a wide range of background. Served as ongoing Pharmacist for an area Psychiatric Care Center (70 patients).
• Assigned to 17 locations regionally as an “Extra Board” in first year (1990-91).
• Instrumental in smooth transition through pharmacy relocation and increase in volume from approximately 80 to 300-plus prescriptions daily.
• Fluent in English, Arabic and Spanish Languages
Member: National Pharmacists Association ... American Pharmacists Association, and RX consultantDownload CV