- Nature of Work
- Assistant Professor
- Fellowship of International Council of Ophthalmology (FICO) , October 2013.
- Arabian Board of Ophthalmology,October 2013 (part 2).
- Palestinian Board of Ophthalmology (PBO), December 2011.
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (FRCS) examination (Part Two) April 2011.
- Jordanian Board of Ophthalmology part 2 (JBO) ,August 2011.
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery, Jordan University of Science and Technology ,2005-2006, Grade: Very Good.
- High Secondary Certificate-Science, Al-Sa'deia Secondary School, Palestine,1999-2000.
- The First In Palestine with excellent average (98.5%).
- Application training course for one use-plus SBK and single use trephines- Ultra-Thin DSAEK at Moria – France, January 2015.
- Short term training course in Phacoemulsification at Ali Trust Eye Hospital-Pakistan, February 2014.
- Short term training course in SICS at Mahatme Eye Bank Eye Hospital-India, March 2012.
- Short term training course in Phacoemulsification at Mahendra Eye Hospital-India,March 2012.
- General ophthalmology fellowship at Jordan University Hospital,August –October 2011.
- Elective training course in general ophthalmology at the Institute for Vision Science ,Ruhr-University of Bochum (Germany) April-May 2011.
- Ophthalmology and ophthalmic surgery specially cornea surgery ,updated management of keratoconus ,refractive surgery