1999 – 2001 : High School at aladawi secondary school in Tulkarem
2001 : Graduation of High school (Tawjihi) by score 97.7%
2001 – 2007 : MD student at the Faculty of Medicine \ Al-Quds University \ Palestine.
2007 :Graduation from the Faculty of Medicine by score76%
2007-2008 : internship in Dr.Thabit Hospital\ Tulkarm
1-08-2008-1-4-2010 : working in Palestine Red Crescent Hospital as G.P
2010- 2015: attend to family medicine residency programe
2015 : Palestinian board in family medicine
2015- till now ; working as assistant professor in al najah national university - Palestine
- Elective course 2 months in Jordan ( rotation and clinic attending in internal medicine).
- 9 months internship in Dr.Thabit Hospital \Tulkarem ( internal medicine , Gynecology , emergency, pediatric, surgery ) and 2 months in public health clinic in Tulkarem.
-1-05-2009 : spending 2 week training in infection control ward\ Islamic hospital\ Jordan
-2011 : experience in research of non varecial upper G.I bleeding (published paper )
-2014 : experience in research compliance of diabetic patient visit to doctor and its effect on diabetes control and complication.
-2015- till now ; working as assistant professor - faculty of medicine - al najah national university - Palestine for 2 years
-Academic degree in high specialty of family medicine from al najah university
Of 3.9 average
-Working as GP in Palestinian Red Crescent Hospital\ Tulkarem
- Working in specialized arab hospital as family medicine resident
-Working as medical director in attil branch – al najah university hospital –from September 2018 - till now
- Medical director in attil hospital -( extension al najah national university hospital )
-Represent Palestine as Member of young movement ( AL_ RAZI ) movement for young family medicine resident in meditation region
-Member of international development of family medicine in Palestine committee ( FIDFMP)
-Member in society of Palestinian society of family medicine
Attending the WOCA -EMRO conference in abu thabi in 2017
- Attending the Palestinian conference for family medicine in 2017
-Attending WONCA –EMRO conference in Lebanon 2019
courses and worksho:
leadership workshop –October 2017
team work workshop – October 2018
supervision course -London in June 2018
research workshop –march 2019