- 1980-1983 Research Assistant, Medicinal Chemistry Department,University of Technology, Loughborough, England.
- 1984-1985 Assistant Professor, Department of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, An- Najah National University, Nablus West Bank
- Oct.1985-June.1992 Chairperson, Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences, AnNajah National University, Nablus, West Bank.
- June 1989-Oct.1994 Dean of Academic Research & Graduate Studies.
- June1992 Associate Professor, Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Faculty of Science An-Najah National University, Nablus, West Bank.
- Aug-Sept 1991 Visiting Professor, School of Allied Health Professions. University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee,W1 53201,USA
- May.1994 Member of Palestinian Biomedical Research Delegation to visit National Institute of Health, Bethsda, Maryland, USA
- Oct .1996-Sep. 2001 Chairperson, Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences, Faculty of Science, An-Najah National University, NablusPalestine
- Oct. 1998-2006: Coordinator, Public Health, Health Promotion Graduate Program, An-Najah National University Nablus-Palestine. Graduate school.
- Oct. 1999–Aug.2013 Director, Central Medical Laboratory, An Najah National. University, Nablus-Palestine.(Licened by MOH)
- June.2001-Aug.2001 Study visit scholarships by DAAD, Conducting research at Dusseldorf University in cooperation with Prof. Dr. R. Bauer of the Inst. Of Pharmaceutical Biology/ Germany.
- Jan. 2002 Sabbatical to study MI Prevention at Bristol Heart Foundation, Medical School/ Bristol, England (Pending).
- Oct. 2002-July 2008 Coordinator For University Scientific Research Centers, An Najah N. University Nablus-Palestine.
- July 2008- Sept 2008 Dean of Faculty of Science and Coordinator for Scientific Research Centers, ANU. Nablus –Palestine.
- July.2008 - July.2012 Dean Faculty of Sciences
- July 2012 present Dean Faculty of Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine
Since 1985 I have taught the following undergraduate courses. Cell physiology, Biochemistry, Clinical Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Academic Research, Special Topics (Hormones & Vitamins), General Biology, Human Biology, Human Nutrition, Environment and public Health. (taught jointly with laboratory work).
Membership in Professional Associations:
1) Fellow of the Institute of Biomedical Sciences, FIBMS/London-England.
2) Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry C.CHEM, MRSC/London-England.