IMAD Adel AL-QASEM
Civil Engineering Department, An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine
Tel: 970 9 2345113 ext 2281. E-mail: [email protected]
Lecturer, Civil Engineering Department, An-Najah National University, Palestine
• Master Degree in Structural Engineering (average 85.8, very good), Jordan University of science & Technology, Irbid, Jordan, 2009.
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering (average 86.3, very good), An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine, 2004.
Lecture, Civil Engineering Department, An-Najah National University, Nablus, West Bank, Palestine. August 2009 - Present.
Teaching assistant, Civil Engineering Department, An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine, January 2004 - July 2007.
Member in Jordan Engineers Association.
• Utilized SAP 2000 Program for Analyses and Design structure.
• Utilized Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel programs.
- Six training courses in SAP 2000 Program (3 years).
- Training course in Seismic Design of Buildings from Earth Sciences and Seismic Engineering Centre at An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine, 2003 (4 month).
- Training program on TOEFL Preparation course from Continuing Education Center at An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine, 2005 (40 days).
- Nabil M. Al-Akhras, Ayman N. Ababneh, Imad A. Al-Qasem. (2011) ‘RECYCLING OF WASTE GLASS IN MORTAR MIXTURES’, THE JOURNAL OF SOLID WASTE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, Vol.37, No.3, pp.157-167.
- Imad A. Al-Qasem, Mohanad Yaseen Abdulwahid. (2012) ‘Comparison of calculation of axial loads on columns by tributary area method and 3D modeling by SAP2000’, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING, Vol.3, No.2, pp.336-345.
- Imad A. Al-Qasem, Abdul Razzaq A. Touqan. (2013) ‘Importance of Returning Earth Axis to Its Original Direction’ INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF GEOMATICS AND GEOSCIENCES, Vol.4, No.1.
- Imad A. Al-Qasem, Ibrahim Mohamad Ahmad Arman. (2013) ‘Prediction of cracks in concrete frames by finite element modeling’ INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CIVIL AND STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING, Vol.3, No.3, pp.536-544.
- Imad A. Al-Qasem, Mohanad Y. Abdulwahid, Ibrahim M. Arman.(2013) ‘Determination of load transfer in reinforced concrete solid slabs by finite element computer analysis’ IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering (IOSR-JMCE), Vol.8, No.3, pp.1-7.
- Imad A. Al-Qasem, Mahmud Dwaikat, Mohanad Y. Abdulwahid. (2014) ‘The Effect of Number of Storey's and Columns Dimensions on the Accuracy of Tributary Area Method’ Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Review, Vol.7, No.1, pp.60-64.
- Design number of water reservoirs in different sizes and shapes.
- Design number of steel truss slab for different building and space stations.
- Design the steel truss slab for the sport hall in Nablus city.
- Design the Pioneers Baccalaureate School.
- Design the AMMAN tower in Ramallah city.
- Design the steel bridges in Wastewater treatment plant in Jericho city.