Reema Nassar is an Instructor, Civil Engineering Department, An- Najah National University, Sep 2014 – Present
- M.S, Engineering Management, May 2011, An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine, Average 91.3, excellent. Thesis: “Transportation Strategic Planning Under Uncertainty, the Palestinian Case” Advisor: Prof. Sameer Abu Eisheh.
- B.S, Civil Engineering, June 1997, An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine, Average 86.6%, excellent. Project: “Water Supply and Demand In Tulkarem Governorate”, An-Najah National University” Advisor: Dr. Hafez Shaheen and Dr. Anan Jayyousi.
- General Secondary Certificate Exams (Tawjihi), 1992, average 96.9, excellent Al-Adaweyyah Secondary School, Tulkarem, Palestine.
- Office Engineer (design and supervision) in the Naser Company for Contracting / Ramallah (1997-2002)
- Office Engineer (design and supervision) in Shoaa Engineering Office /Tulkarm (2004- 2005).
- Director of Shoaa Engineering Office /Tulkarm, and head of the Department of Construction (2006).
- General Manager of International and Regional Relations department at the Ministry Of Women’s Affairs (2007).
- Part time Instructor, Civil Engineering Department, An- Najah National University, Sep 2011 – Present.