Dr. Naser SHRAIM was born on February 10th, 1977 in Qaliliya, Palestine. In 2000, he graduated as a pharmacist from An-Najah National University, Nablus - Palestine. He got his M.Sc. in pharmaceutical sciences from the University of Jordan, Amman (2004). Then he was appointed at the School of Pharmacy at An-Najah National University as a full time lecturer. In 2009, Naser got a scholarship from the Erasmus Mundus organization to do his Ph.D. He successfully defended his doctoral thesis in 2012 and obtained his Ph.D. from the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB) - Belgium. Since August 2012, he is working as Assistant Professor at An-Najah National University - Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences - Department of Pharmacy.
• Master program of Pharmaceutical Sciences: Pharmacokinetics and Separation Techniques
• Master Program of Clinical Pharmacy: Clinical pharmacokinetics. and Pharmaceutical calculation
• Master Program of Nursing Anesthesia and critical care: Physics and Chemistry for critical care / anesthesis nurse.
• Undergraduate pharmacy students: Pharmacokinetics, Clinical pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical calculations, Pharmaceutical quality control, Pharmacy and Community, Pharmaceutical excipients, drug metabolism, and physical pharmacy both theoretical and practical parts.
• Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics.
• Bioavailability and Bioequivalence studies.
• Clinical pharmacokinetics and therapeutic drug monitoring.
• Pharmacy practice.
• PK/PD modeling.
• WinNonin analysis.
• Drug metabolism.
• Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics.
• In vivo intracerebral microdialysis and Stereotaxic surgery.
• Brain disposition and blood-brain barrier permeability of drug substances.
• Targeted drug delivery.
• HPLC and bio-analytical method development and validation.حمل ملف السيرة الذاتية