Dr. Adham Abu Taha was born in 1964. He earned a B.SC. in Medical Technology in 1986 from the Arab Colleges of Medical Professions in El-Bireh, Palestine. In 1989 he was awarded a Fulbright scholarship to get his Masters degree in Medical Laboratory sciences from the Northeastern University in Boston, USA. Dr. Abu Taha got his PhD in Pharmacology from Northeastern University in 2003. Dr. Abu Taha spent two years of postdoctoral research in cardiovascular targeting at the cardiovascular Targeting Center in Northeastern University in Boston. He joined AnNajah National University in 2005 to teach Pharmacology at the faculty of human Medicine. He is the chairman of the division of Pharmacology and Toxicology.
University Courses tought:
• Basic principles of Pharmacology
• Autonomic and Neuropharmacology
• Cardiovascular, endocrine pharmacology and Pharmacology of other systems
• Pharmacology for Healthcare workers
• Pharmacology Lab
• Medicinal Chemistry/ Pharmacology I, II, III, and IV
• Clinical Biochemistry • Medical Microbiology
• Infectious Diseases
• Infectious diseases and their treatment
• Cases in clinical biochemistry
• Pharmaceutical biotechnology
• Medication adherence and satisfaction
• Assessment of pathogen frequency and antimicrobial resistance patterns
• Utilization And Cost Of Anti-Infectives
• Trafficking of α4β2 neuronal nicotinic receptors
• Medication dosing errors
• Early detection of acute myocardial infarction.
• Development of immunoassays.
• Drug delivery by means of liposomes.حمل ملف السيرة الذاتية