- 1998 to 2004: Senior staff nurse in normal nursery and neonatal intensive care unit in the Red Crescent hospital in Jerusalem.
- 15 February to 15 May, 2005: Clinical instructor in pediatric course for 2nd year nursing students in AL Makassad hospital.
- 1st of September to 27 December, 2005: Clinical instructor in pediatric course for 3rd year nursing students in Al -Quds University.
- 2005 to 2006: staff nurse in pediatric ward in Augusta Victoria Hospital in Jerusalem.
- 15 March to 27 June, 2006: Clinical instructor in pediatric course for 3rd year nursing students in Al- Quds University.
- 2006 to Now: Lecturer full time at An – Najah National University, Nursing &Midwifery Department.
- 2013 – 2015: Head of Maternal child health Nursing Division in the Nursing and Midwifery Department.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health for Adolescence, women in Palestine
- Child and Adolescence Health
- Elderly Women Health
- Young marriage
- Forensic Nursing
- HIV, Sexual Transmitted Disease
- Non Communicable disease
- - Lippincott Nursing Center
- - Qualitative Research Club
- - International Nursing Research Association on LinkedIn