SAMAR AL-SHAKSHIR AL-HAZZAM
Department of Chemistry, An-Najah N. University,
P.O. Box 7, University Street, Nablus – West Bank, Palestine
Tel. (H) +970-9-239 1171 (O) +970-9-2345113
1984 – 1986 Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, Illinois
Master of Science in Chemistry
1978 –1982 An-Najah N. University, Nablus
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
2009-2011 Head of Chemistry department
1995-Present An-Najah N. University- Assistant Professor
March- Sept. 1995 The University of Oklahoma at Norman,Oklahoma- General Postdoctoral Research Assistant.
1990- Jan.1995 The University of Oklahoma at Norman, Oklahoma- General Chemistry Teaching Assistant / Research Assistant
1987 – 1989 An-Najah N. University- Lecturer
Aug- Dec. 1986 Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, Illinois - General Chemistry Teaching Assistant
COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE SKILL:
1. Basic knowledge of Windows, Dos, Graphics, MS word 7, Excel 7, power point,etc..
2. Internet and on line skills.
M.Sc student thesis 1999-2000, Moayyad Masoud.
M.Sc student thesis 2013 Jumana Ishtewie.
1. Moayyad Masoud, M.Sc. Thesis in Chemistry (2000)
2. Ghazi Nour, M.Sc. Thesis in chemistry (2009)
3. Maisaa Ateeq, M.Sc. Thesis in chemistry (2012)
4. Waseem Mansour, M.Sc. Thesis in chemistry (2013)
1. Chairman, Chemistry Department at An-Najah N. University (2009-2011).
2. Coordinator for the Graduate Studies School for Chemistry Department at An-Najah N. University (2009-2011).Download CV