Ph.D, Electrical Engineering. Moscow Power Engineering Institute “Technical University”, Moscow, Russia, 1993. Specialization: Electric Power Systems. Ph.D dissertation: Development of computer aided design elements to solve the problem of reactivr power compensation in distribution and transmission networks of electric power systems.
• MSc. Electrical Engineering. Moscow Power Engineering Institute “Technical University”, Moscow, Russia, 1989 (with honor). Specialization: Electric Power Systems.
Head of Electrical and Communications Engineering Departments
• 1993- Present, Assistant professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, An-Najah National University.
• 1996-1999, Head of the above mentioned department.
• 1993-1997, Advisor in the field of Electrical Engineering at Tubeileh Engineering Company.
• 2002-2004, Dean of Hisham Hijjawi College of Technology at AN-Najah National University.My responsibilities include the general running of the college as well as the development of all newly established departments and educational programs. • 2009-Now,
• 2009-2017, Head of Electrical Engineering and Communications engineering departments at An Najah National University.
• 2014 -2017, Coordinator of the master program:” Electrical Power Engineering”.
2017- Now, Dean of Hisham Hijjawi College of Technology.
Optimization of electric power systems. Reactive power compensation .Computer aided design of electric power systems.