RAMI OMER MOHAMMAD ZAGHA
- Nature of Work
- Assistant Professor
- - B.S (General Medicine and Surgery), Damascus University, Syria,1997.
- - High specialization in Medicine (in Pathology), Jordan University, 2005.
- - Palestinian Board in Pathology,2005.
- Current : Assistant professor of pathology,College of Medicine and Health sciences, An-Najah National University.
- 2008-2013: Director of pathology & forensic science laboratories at An-Najah National University.
- 2008-2013: Dean Assistant for basic medical sciences,College of Medicine and Health Sciences at An-Najah National University.
- 2012-2014: Head of Pathology Department, College of Medicine and Health Sciences, An-Najah University.
- 2013: Director of Medical Laboratories, An-Najah National University Hospital
- 2005-Now: The head of Pathology Department, Medicare laboratories , Ramallah &Nablus.
- 2006-2008: The head of Pathology laboratories at Beit Jala hospital.
- 2006-2007: The head of Pathology Department , Faculty of Medicine , Al-Quds University.
- 2005-2007: Assistant professor in Al-Quds University, Faculty of Medicine – Department of Pathology
- 2001-2005: Residencey program in pathology/ Jordan University Hospital-Amman-Jordan
- 2000-2001: Research and education assistant in Al-Quds University (Department of Pathology)
- 1998-2000: Resident doctor in different Palestinian local hospitals in different fields of medicine.
- - The relation between environmental carcinogens and the development of cancers
- - Follow up of patients with cancers of different types.
- - Molecular study of cancers.
- - Dr. Ahmad Darwazeh, Cardiac Surgeon, Palestine Medical Complex, Ramallah-Palestine
- - Research groups at the Faculty of Medicine and health sciences, An-Najah National University.
BALSAM- MNEMONICS OF MEDICINE
RAMI OMER MOHAMMAD ZAGHA
Mesenteric panniculitis in a child misdiagnosed as appendicular mass: a case report and review of literature
Nisreen Rumman, George Rumman, Barakat Sharabati , Rami Zagha, Nimer Disi
Cavernous hemangioma of the left atrial appendage
Ahmad K Darwazah, Rami Zagha
Off-Pump Myocardial Revascularization in a High-Risk Patient with Essential Thrombocythemia
Ahmad K. Darwazah, MD, FRCS, Hamad Madi, MD, Rami Zagha, MD, Yahia Hawash, MD
Epidemiologic Evaluation of Cervical Smear Findings in West Bank/ Palestine. A Retrospective Study
Dr. Rami Al-Zagha, Dr. Maher Sughayer, Dr. Ashraf Sandouka, Dr. Fatima Hamadeh