Academic and Professional Appointments:
• Demonstrative in the Dissection ward. Department of Anatomy. Medical University of Varna. Varna, Bulgaria 1996.
• Lecturer of Physiology, Department of Physiology, faculty of Medicine, AnNajah National University, Nablus, West bank, Palestine. 2005-for now.
• A full and distinguished membership of the Egyptian Society of endocrine, Diabetes , and Fertility September 2006.
• A friend membership in the Bulgarian association of cell biology .May 2007.
Fields of Research:
• Cardiovascular system, Effect of adipocytokines on heart and blood vessels
• Respiratory system, effect of adipocytokines on respiratory smooth muscle".
• Herbal medicine, Effect of Ginger on cardiac and penile tissue.
Current Research Projects:
• Changes in Leptin serum levels among asthmatic patient in the time of exacerbation, using randomized human data.( was not finish because lack of grant)
I have participated in teaching the following courses on under graduate level.
• Medical Physiology
• Introduction to Human Physiology
• Ocular Physiology
• Neurophysiology of Vision
• Essentials of Human Anatomy and Physiology
• Medical Terminology
• History of Medicine
• First Aids
• Member of the teaching stuff of faculty of medicine, An-Najah National University, Nablus-Palestine. 2005- till now
• Coordinater of the International federation of medical students association (IFMSA).
• Member of Association of Palestinian Doctors 2001- till now
• Volunteering lecturer in Athletic Nutrition and Sport Injuries .Ittihad Sport Club. Nablus. Palestine.Download CV