1. General Secondary School Certificate in section literary / worshiped Secondary School 1981 magna cum laude.
2. Bachelor date / Yarmouk University 1987 Distinction.
. Master of talk / University of Jordan date 1990 a very good grade thesis entitled "Hebron district 1864-1918m."
4. Ph.D. talk / University of the history of Jordanian 1996 a very good grade thesis "of land ownership in the Provincial Jerusalem 1858-1918m" address.
1. Teaching Assistant / University of Jordan / Research Committee History of the Levant 1988-1993m.
2. Part-time / Khwarizmi College / Amman, Jordan teacher 1990-1994m.
. The presence of a number of seminars and conferences and local, regional and international process.
. a member of the national team for the preparation of the Palestinian Curriculum "national education curriculum third grade, seventh, and ninth, and history curriculum for primary grade V" and the Palestinian Ministry of Education and the Education 1998-2007m.
Member of the Union of Arab Historians 2001.
6. discuss the arbitration and the number of masters and research in the various Palestinian universities messages.
7. Prime sociology department at Al Quds Open University 1998-2007m.
8. Head of Department of History, An-Najah National University of 0.2008 to 2013
. Head of Tourism and Antiquities Department 0.2010 / 2011-201
. Member of the Preparatory Committee of the Conference of the European Union and the Middle East, 'The European Union and the Middle East'21 / 12/2010 m.
11. Member of the Preparatory Committee of the Fourth International Conference "Role of Translation in the dialogue of civilizations, An-Najah University, 12/20/2011 m.
12. Member of the Preparatory Committee for the "difference and pluralism from an Islamic perspective" 11/13/2001 m, An-Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine.
13. Member of the Preparatory Committee for the "Palestinian Arabs inside the Green Line: Development and Future" 26/04/2012 m ,, challenges Najah National University, Nablus, Palestine.
Economic history in the Ottoman Empire "land ownership and methods of use and its impact on economic, social and political transformations that seized the Ottoman society, particularly Palestine.
Work on cooperation and collaboration with graduate students in order to develop scientific research to have the skills and the expansion of the scope of collective action